This video is sponsored by Squarespace. Head to Squarespace.com for a free trial and save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain. Squarespace.com/ScreenJunkies
THREE FIGHTERS WILL ENTER, BEST ARGUMENT GETS THE ROUND, FIRST TO FOUR WINS! IT’S MOVIE FIGHTS!!!
BRIAN REDBAN vs TONY HINCHCLIFFE vs JEREMIAH WATKINS
1. The user reviews vs critics reviews for "Gotti" have been a hot topic of discussion. What’s the worst movie that was beloved by critics?
2. Will Ferrell will be doing a movie based on the Eurovision music contest for Netflix. What is the best Will Ferrell movie?
3. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom opens this weekend! Pitch an entire amusement park based on any movie
4-7. SPEED ROUNDS
Download the audio version on iTunes! at our RSS Feed ►► http://apple.co/1Mw3boz
Become a Screen Junkie! ► http://bit.ly/sjsubscr
Got a tip? Email us ► firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter ► http://twitter.com/screenjunkies
Like us on Facebook ► http://www.fb.com/screenjunkies
How To Vote Live:
1) TURN ANNOTATIONS ON AND OFF
- Do this by clicking "Settings" AKA the gear icon on the bottom right of video (next to the full screen option)
-Turn annotations off and on again (do this each time there is a new poll/question to refresh)
2) CLICK ON THE POLL TOP RIGHT CORNER OF VIDEO
-Scroll over the white circle with an "i" in the middle (aka The iCard) and cast your vote!
- You can change your vote as the round progresses!
- Repeat each round!
*Fan vote is used as tiebreaker for when judges can't decide who wins*
*Polls not used for speed rounds*
*Repeat this process each time a new poll is up*
*If you don't want to do it this way, you can always refresh the entire video page*
*iCard polls should still work on mobile app*
Hosted by Hal Rudnick
Fact Checker: Dan Murrell
Social Media Ambassador: Danielle Radford
Produced by Billy A. Patterson
Writing/Research: Lon Harris
Production Engineer: Josh Tapia
Supervising Producer: Warren Tessler
Production Coordinator: Tina Choi
Post-Production Supervisor: Gracie Hartmann
Post-Production Coordinator: Carolyn Croce
Assistant Editor: Emin Bassavand
Streamed live on Jun 21, 2018
Category : Film & Animation